See Why Woman Was Jailed For Breastfeeding

A woman has been jailed for allegedly breastfeeding her kid while drinking alcohol, she has been charged with putting her child in danger.

The woman, 28 years old Tasha Adams said she did have some drinks and breastfeed but she didnt know it was against the law.

The woman has three kids aged 6, 2 and 8 months and they live in Toad Suck, Arkansas, US

The family had on that day left a friends funeral and headed home only to stop for dinner, where she ate and had two bottles of beer before starting to breastfeed her kid.

She said: “We had a pizza, and then we had a big old thing of spinach dip,” Adams said. “Then, I had a beer with that, and then I had another one later on after.”

“I did drink. I did breastfeed,”. “I didn’t know it was illegal. If I knew it was illegal, I wouldn’t have done it.”

But during the act an off duty waitress Jackie Conners saw this and reported to the police after consulting her own mother on the situation.

However her boss who owns the restaurant fired her for reporting his customer to the police.

Adams charges have been thrown out by the local Judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET Ibadan Prophet Who Has Not Had His Bath & Had Sex In 13 Years

Stop JTF’s invasion of Bayelsa communities, activist tells Jonathan